“Living Solutions (Singapore) Pte Ltd (LSS)” means the Company and its affiliates, subsidiaries or joint ventures worldwide;
“Service Providers” means a list of companies and such other services available on LSS’s website for individuals to request for the services.
“Information” means any information submitted by you and transmitted via this website;
“Database” means the database established, operated and maintained by the Company which may contains your information and particulars; and
“Personal Data” means the personal particulars submitted by you and transmitted via this website.
All intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trade marks and other similar rights) to all materials and information (including pictures, graphics, text, page headers, buttons, images, animated pictures and sound) found in or published by this website is owned by or licensed to the Company, its Companys and/or professional advisors. You may not reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate or commercially exploit any part of this website in any manner without the express written consent of the Company. [Permission is granted to electronically copy and/or print hard copies of pages from this website solely for your own personal non-commercial purposes only]. Any other use of this website is strictly prohibited, unless the written permission of the Company is first obtained in writing.
- The online platform is a connect between individuals seeking for services available on LSS’s website to a panel of service providers appointed by LSS.
- All services are provided by the service providers and are not employed by nor an agent of LSS. In the event of any dispute, LSS will, on a best efforts basis, mediate between the Service Providers and individuals to resolve the matter. However, LSS is not liable in any way for any loss or damage, costs and expenses suffered arising from your use of services or from any act, default or omission of the service providers.
- When the service(s) is requested, a valid credit card payment details is required to pay for the service(s) through the platform. By providing the credit card payment details, constant has been given to allow us to store the provided credit card payment details with LSS and/or our authorised third party payment service provider for processing purposes.
- While certain third party services (such as payment services from banks or credit card companies) may be accessible through this website, such services are provided by third parties (such as banks) and not the Company. Accordingly the Company gives no warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory (including but not limited to warranties of availability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose) in conjunction with any such third party services. The Company shall also not be liable, (whether under contract or tort or other legal theory), for any damages or expense (including any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages) which you may suffer or incur as a result of using such third party services. Further if you wish to use such third party services you will have to abide by any terms and conditions imposed by such third parties in respect of such services.
- The price of the service is the price indicated on the page before proceeding to payment. It is the responsibility of the individual to ensure that the price advised is correct before payment. Upon the completion of payment transaction, LSS will issue an invoice for the booked service paid in respect to each booking.
- If there is any discrepancy between the requested service and details in the invoice, pls inform LSS through writing within 3 working days of date of invoice issued, failing which the invoice shall be deemed to be correct.
- Booked service(s) is non-transferrable without the prior written approval of LSS.
- Any cancellation has to be done at least forty-eight (48) hours before the requested service schedule in writing to us. If any cancellation is made within forty-eight (48) before the requested service schedule or our service provider is unable to access into the unit to render the booked service on scheduled time, a cancellation charge equivalent to one hundred percent (100%) of the booked service fee will be imposed.
- If the service provider is unable to fulfil the booked service, LSS will attempt to find a replacement service provider at no additional cost. If LSS is unable to find an alternative service provider, LSS will reschedule the booked service to a new time as agreed. In such situation where an alternate service provide could not be found or there is no agreeable to the alternative replacement, cancellation of booked service is allowed at no charge.
- In the event of any cancellation of future recurring services packages and/or promotions that have commenced, all past bookings will be convert and charge to Ad-Hoc booking rates. The remaining refund amount would be after the deduction of past converted ad-hoc booking rates.
- The Company, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different rates to any individuals. These promotional offers shall have no bearing whatsoever on existing booked service(s).
- LSS reserve the rights to amend the pricing of service(s) and the term of use without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the decision of LSS will be final.
Restriction on Deep Linking and Framing Activities
The Company is concerned about the integrity of this website when it is accessed in a manner solely determined by third parties or viewed in a setting solely created by third parties. Specifically, the Company is concerned with activities such as linking to an internal or subsidiary page of this website that is located one or several levels down from the home page of this website (“Deep Linking“) and incorporating any part of this website as part of your own web page (“Framing“). In this regard, without limiting the provisions contained herein, you must make a specific request for, and secure permission from, the Company prior to Deep Linking to, or Framing, any part of this website, or engaging in similar activities. Deep Linking to or Framing any part of this website may only be carried out if you have obtained express prior written permission from the Company.
Responsibility for transmissions and use of website
You are solely responsible for the content of any of your transmissions through this website. Your use of this website is subject to all applicable laws and regulations (whether having the force of law or not), and you agree that you shall:
- not use this website for illegal purposes;
- not interfere with or disrupt computer networks or systems connected to, supporting or hosting this website; and
- comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to or which may be hosting this website.
You cannot use this website or any services comprised in this website for transmitting any unlawful, harassing libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You are also prohibited from transmitting any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
You may also not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website or the services that comprised in this website or its associated infrastructure (including any computers supporting this website).
Links to other websites
The Company makes no warranties about any other website you may access directly or indirectly via this website. Any such website is independent from this website, and the Company has no control over, or responsibility with respect to the information provided or activities undertaken by any such website. A link between this website and another website does not mean that the Company endorses that website. You should make your own independent decision regarding interactions or communications with any website.
Third Party Software/Plug-Ins
In order to access some of the information or material intended to be accessed via this website you may have to install certain software or software plug-ins, which may be licensed or provided to you by third parties and not the Company, into your computer system or other equipment (the “Service Software”). As the Service Software is not developed or tested by the Company, and notwithstanding that the Company may state that their Service Software is necessary to access certain information or material, the Company makes no warranty of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for any particular purpose with respect to the Service Software or source of the Service Software, or that the Service Software or source of the Service Software is free of defects or computer virus.
Due to the nature of the Internet, you acknowledge and accept the risks of the possibility of: (a) unauthorised copying, amendment, recording or reading of or interference with messages or this website by third parties; (b) delay in or inability to access or use this website due to any hardware, software, system or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission or computer virus; and (c) loss of data or information that may occur due to any cause whatsoever, including any failure of any electrical, electronic, computer, microprocessor, recording or communication system of the Company or any other party, and you release the Company from any claim which you may have in relation to or arising from such risks.
Any Information submitted by you contained in the Database may, at the sole discretion of the Company, be erased and deleted from the Database and destroyed without prior notice for whatever reason.
To the extent permitted under the law, all Information submitted via the website shall be deemed and/or remain the property of the Company which shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in the Information submitted by you through this website. LSS shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the Company or as otherwise required by law.
Compliance with Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012 of Singapore) (“PDPA”)
LSS will/may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Providing and sending you marketing, advertising and/or promotional information and materials relating to Keppel Companies via various modes of communications such as (a) postal mail to your postal address(es) and/or electronic transmission to your email address(es) or (b) via telephone/voice calls, SMS/MMS and or facsimile to your telephone ; and
- dealing with or facilitating customer service, carrying out your instructions, or dealing with or responding to an enquiries given by you or on your behalf; producing statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements and any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent. (collectively, the “Purposes”)
Where you have provided personal data of individuals other than yourself (such as personal date of your spouse or your family members), whether in the membership registration form(s) or otherwise, you warrant and represent that the personal data of these individuals are legitimate and accurate, that you are validly acting on behalf of and have the authority from each of these individuals, and that you have obtained each of these individuals’ consent, to disclose their personal data to LSS and for LSS to collect, disclose, use, and process their personal data for the Purposes and in accordance to the terms herein.
You agree to indemnify and hold LSS and its officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (including liability to third parties), penalties, and costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/or expenses, due to or arising out of:
- any use of this website;
- your connection to this website (including the booking platform);
- your violation of any rights of another person or entity; or your breach of any statutory requirement, duty or law.
Representation and Warranties
You represent and warrant that : –
- the reproduction of the Personal Data and/or Information as submitted by you and transmitted via this website will not breach any contract or infringe or violate any copyright, trademark or any other personal or proprietary right of any claim or person or render the Company liable to any claim or proceedings whatsoever;
- any Personal Data and contents supplied in connection therewith is accurate, complete, up to date and true;
- any Personal Data or Information complies with the requirements of all relevant laws, legislations, rules and regulations for the time being in force and applicable in all relevant jurisdictions; and
- all Personal Data, Information and contents submitted by you and transmitted via this website is legal, decent, honest and truthful.
While the Company will use its best endeavors to ensure that at the time of their first publication information and material found in this website is accurate or opinions expressed in such material are fair, the Company does not warrant the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information or materials. The Company makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the results to be attained by any person from the use of the information, materials or services found or comprised in this website. The Company also makes no expressed or implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose or use and freedom from computer virus with regard to such information and material found in this website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction